Immunization verification

<p>I sent in my sons information to the health center a couple of weeks ago.
Is there anywhere on his MyBama that we can verify that it was received? I believe they have to have proof of the meningitis vaccine to register.</p>

<p>You should call student health, they will tell you if it is in the system. I sent D’s in the spring and called in May it was there and D needed nothing at BB.</p>

<p>I will call on Monday, I checked his registration holds and it just lists that he has to register at orientation. I wasn’t sure if there would be a vaccine hold showing if they hadn’t received it.</p>

<p>After I faxed in my TB and “blue card” records, we received a robo-email to my son’s crimson email saying, “the following records are needed: [nothing listed].” I took that as a confirmation that we were good to go.</p>

<p>I will have him check his email, I sure hope they received it. Thank you for letting me know.</p>

<p>Finished ours up yesterday. Will be faxing and emailing them on Monday morning. Will make a copy to keep at home in a safe place, a copy for DD to take with her and the originals nicely put away in their safe place. </p>

<p>DD was told by the nurse that having actually had the chickenpox is no longer valid for some schools, college and school districts. :frowning: Both of my kids had the actual chickenpox. Do not really want to have to do the immunizations that are all booster shots now to be done every 10 years. UA is fine with it so that is a good thing.</p>

<p>Your students can take the titer test for chicken pox to prove immunity.</p>