In case you missed it Saturday night

<p>This is a great video that syncs the Eli Gold play-by-play with the CBS video! Enjoy!</p>

<p>[The</a> Drive - Alabama at LSU 2012 - Eli Gold Call - YouTube](<a href=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdXxWPSnbLA&feature=youtube_gdata_player]The”>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdXxWPSnbLA&feature=youtube_gdata_player)</p>

<p>Gave me goosebumps, yet again! Love hearing it from Gold!</p>

<p>Thanks for that link - it’s good to watch it again when I’m not hyperventilating.</p>

<p>I bet many of us can relate to theses scenes…the street scenes are The Strip…it reminds me of the night we won #14#15 here we come :)…Roll Tide Roll
[Bama</a> Nation Reacts - The Rally In Death Valley - YouTube](<a href=“Bama Nation Reacts - The Rally In Death Valley - YouTube”>Bama Nation Reacts - The Rally In Death Valley - YouTube)</p>

<p>^^^Now that video I LOVE! Thanks for posting the links to both of these. LOL…it was much easier to watch the replay than to watch it live.</p>

<p>Roll Tide! :)</p>

<p>Well done! Lots of fun.</p>

<p>That was a great game- almost gave hubby and me a heart attack!</p>

<p>On a negative note, my D is in the MDB, and she said that they were booed during the halftime show, booed and cursed at and mooned marching in and also marching out and had things thrown at them during and after the game. She said it was scary. That kind of behavior is uncalled for! There’s no reason for grown people to act that way.</p>

<p>^^ That’s terrible. I’m sorry your D and other band members had to go through that. Winning is the best revenge, I guess. ; )</p>

<p>I’m not buying it. My son’s girlfriend and his roommate are both in the Alabama band, and they both had a great time. They thought the atmosphere in Tiger Stadium was awesome. This is the SEC. Bands get booed every day. Get over it.</p>

<p>Well, my D is not lying. She would have no reason to. She’s a freshman and had never been to a college game before this year, so I’m sure she noticed things that other kids ignored or had seen before. There were plenty of people tweeting about the behavior throughout the game as well.</p>

<p>I realize that this is the SEC, but thankfully, the bands don’t get booed most places they go.</p>

<p>I did a twitter search and lots of talk of the booing. That is pathetic. SEC or not.</p>

<p>Hey Slippy,</p>

<p>My son is a second year in the band and he reported having a great time. I was at the game and sat in the section next to the band. I was with some LSU friends. The band got booed big time at half time. All around us fans were booing and yelling stuff. BUT, they were also booing Les Miles and Saban. What a a game. We had a great time tailgating. Slippy, you folks sure know how to throw a party. The food was out of this world. I was tailgating in the motor home lot. I never saw any trouble between the Bama and Tigers fans while I was tailgating. Just the booing at halftime. </p>

<p>Looking forward to traveling to LSU again in 2 years.</p>

<p>The more I searched the more uninviting things I found. Is there typically chants that involve cursing such as “f*** you, Saban” and “Suck that Tiger d<em>**, B</em>*ch”??? I really hoped to bring my young son down to see a game one day but I don’t want to sit and listen to that. Isolated incidence??</p>

<p>I agree that SEC or not, booing and other disrespectful behavior is unacceptable. I enjoy football rivalry as much as anyone else, but that doesn’t include being disrespectful to others. No matter who acts like that, it is immature, unacceptable, and reflects poorly on the school for fans to act that way. Everyone is there to have a good time and there is much to be said for being a gracious host to visiting teams, bands, and fans. Why not let the final score be enough win or lose?</p>

<p>While everyone may not have been participating in the booing, it was loud enough to be heard on television. We noticed it. An older student who is a friend of my D and was in the band last year mentioned people spitting and throwing things in the past…not a classy or mature thing to do at all.</p>

<p>I really hoped to bring my young son down to see a game one day but I don’t want to sit and listen to that. Isolated incidence??</p>

<p>You will not likely hear such things in B-D Denney Stadium…especially if you’re sitting where the adults are sitting. I have been to a number of B-D Stadium football games and have never heard such things.</p>

<p>I imagine that at the LSU stadium, those things were said in the LSU student section…not where the general public is sitting.</p>

<p>This may back up what mckinna was saying. [Did</a> you like our fans booing the band and the “f*** you, Saban” stuff? @ TigerDroppings.com](<a href=“Error processing your request.”>Trending Posts | TigerDroppings.com)
Tiger stadium does have a rather classless rep and it doesn’t matter where you sit to see it.</p>

<p>Good grief. Don’t like it? You don’t ever have to come visit. I spent my entire day with Bama people and every single one of them had the time of their life.</p>

<p>Thanks for sharing.</p>

<p>Sincerely,</p>

<p>Joe Q. Classless</p>

<p>P.S. – Hokiefan, I’m glad you enjoyed it. Hope you come back. I’ll see you in T-Town next year.</p>

<p>As mentioned previously, I was at the game sitting in the section right next to the band. I was sitting above the Bama fans with LSU friends. The people around me who were booing and shouting curse words were drunk students. The adults around me (all LSU fans) were telling them to shut up. I was tailgating all day in a parking lot full of mostly LSU fans. I never heard anyone shouting or booing the Bama fans who were walking around. Only in the stadium. And the darn stadium was so loud, half the time you could not hear what they were saying. The woman next to us apologized to us for the booing of the band. As I mentioned, the adults sitting around me were trying to quiet the drunk young people.</p>

<p>It really was a great experience being in Tiger stadium at night, especially since we won:).</p>

<p>Right back at you, Slippy. Gumbo was terrific as were the cold beverages. Sure beats watching the Hokies!</p>

<p>I’m just sort of amused that some people are aghast that college students can be vulgar. Tiger Stadium is not for the meek – especially at night against the #1 team in the country. Most people know that going in.</p>