"In Committee Review"

<p>Hey, after having the "complete ready for review" status for around 16 days I just got the 'Decision' row added to my app today and in the column next to it it says "In Committee Review". Would anyone mind explaining what this means? Does it mean that they are in the process of deciding on my app? Can I expect a decision soon?</p>

<p>Your application is in review today, maybe tomorrow and maybe the next day too.</p>

<p>I would expect your decision within a week, probably less though.
Best of luck.</p>

<p>Oh, great, I’m on the same situation.</p>

<p>I’ve been checking the admissions website everyday for 1 week and always get the same message (“In Comittee Review”) :/</p>

<p>me too, it’s been like this since 15th of November, and they called the 2nd of January asking for my 7th grade transcript, which caused even more delay, hopefully tomorrow they will say something.</p>

<p>^ 7th grade, really? Why is that?</p>

<p>He probably means 7th semester.</p>

<p>"^ 7th grade, really? Why is that? "</p>

<p>Nah, they asked for my K-3 grades also. They want to make sure you’ve smashed foo’s since days in underoo’s.</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>1 month already in “Comittee Review” :(</p>

<p>Relax, it’s been more than 2 months with me, still " in committee review"
last time I called 3 weeks ago they told to wait 2 weeks more, now one week down, one to go. I bet they R extremely busy as the deadline approaches.</p>