"In loco parentis"....Do you live near a college?

<p>Near UCLA(20min), Pepperdine(20min), Cal Lutheran (10), Azuza Pacific(20min)… PM me if needed…</p>

<p>Would be happy to be added to this list. I am in Hawaii (Oahu). D2 is in east coast. . .I know what it is like when one is so far away :)</p>

<p>I am near Palm Beach Atlantic and Florida Atlantic University, also happy to help!</p>

<p>Hi All - </p>

<p>I live near the following - my son will be at UCLA Fall 2010. I’d be happy to help out if necessary!</p>

<p>UCLA-45 mins
USC-35 mins
Cal State Northridge-35 mins
Cal Poly Pomona-20 mins
Cal State LA - 30 mins
Cal State Long Beach-60 mins
Cal State Fullerton-60 mins
UC Irvine-75 mins
Cal Tech-15 mins</p>

<p>I will gladly help out if needed in the Memphis area</p>

<p>Rhodes College
Christian Brothers University
University of Memphis</p>

<p>Yikes - my first born leaves the nest this August!</p>

<p>adding to list</p>

<p>about 2 hours from University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa)
about 2 hours from University of Alabama (Birmingham) UAB
about 1 1/2 hours from University of Alabama (Huntsville ) UAH</p>

<p>Posted before but wanted to add schools. University of Hawaii, Hawaii Pacific University, Chaminade University, and Brigham Young (Hawaii campus) all nearby. Just pm if needed
. . .glad to help!</p>

<p>I would be happy to help any one with a son or daughter at Colorado College, Air Force Academy or University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.</p>

<p>I would be glad to help anyone out attending any of these college programs. I am right now trying to help my daughter find a roomate in Manhattan. She is 20 and attends Marymount Manhattan. She doesn’t want to live in the dorms this upcoming yr as that was a bad experience this past yr. I’m hoping to find someone in Manhattan to direct me on this apt search and finding a roomate. Anyone with any info please write to <a href="mailto:dpetrella0508@aol.com">dpetrella0508@aol.com</a>.
Thanks</p>

<p>I am right across the street from Georgia Tech and near Georgia State.</p>

<p>Representing Kansas here:</p>

<p>Washburn University (Topeka) - work on campus
University of Kansas (Lawrence) - 30 - 40 minutes
Kansas State University (Manhattan) - 45 minutes - 1 hour</p>

<p>My D is attending school in the Boston area and has relied on folks with a car a few times, so I am happy to return the favor. I also belong to a network that helps support international students who are studying here.</p>

<p>I live a couple blocks from Lafayette College. PM for contact info.</p>

<p>I live in Charlotte - </p>

<p>10 mins from Queens University
30-45 mins from UNCC and Davidson</p>

<p>pm me for contact info.</p>

<p>3/4 mile from BC, 2 miles from BU, 10 minutes from Harvard</p>

<p>I’m in West Michigan. Hope College is 5 mins., GVSU (son goes there) 20 mins, and all Grand Rapids colleges very close by. Western MI only 45 mins</p>

<p>I am in the city of Pittsburgh, just a few minutes from CMU, Pitt, Chatham, Carlow, and Duquesne. I hope that I haven’t missed any.</p>

<p>I live in Hoolywood Hills area of LA, and have 15 minutes drive to UCLA, 25 minutes to USC.
Willing to help fellow parents in case of emergency, or with local information/advise needed.</p>

<p>Looking for someone with close proximity to Cambridge (MA)/ Harvard.
My daughter very first expierence with East Coast lifestyle starts on Aug 25.
I am terrified…</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>You missed Point Park University for sure, and depending where you are, you may be close to Robert Morris.</p>

<p>control-b, then the text, then control-b</p>

<p>remove all of my punctuation.</p>

<p>Hi, I am based in Berlin if any one needs help, this is a great idea.</p>