"In loco parentis"....Do you live near a college?

<p>Upstate NY- Capital Region: Union College (Schenectady), Rensselaer (Troy), SUNY and St Rose (Albany), Siena (Loudonville)</p>

<p>Great point!</p>

<p>Full time Employee @ Rutgers New Brunswick, and I live 10-15 minutes from Princeton & Rider</p>

<p>I am near Queens University, Winthrop, and UNCC… ANYBODY in Starkville, Mississippi?</p>

<p>We are 12 minutes from Quinnipiac U. and about 30 minutes from Wesleyan U. </p>

<p>Morris County NJ, 8 minutes from Drew University, 10 minutes from Farleigh Dickinson, 25 from Seton Hall.</p>

<p>I’m in Portland Maine, half an hour from Bowdoin, an hour from Bates, minutes from campuses of USM and UNE, glad to help!</p>

<p>In Doylestown, PA, minutes from Delaware Valley U, about 45 minutes to Lehigh and Princeton, and an hour from all the Philadelphia colleges. </p>

<p>UVA - University of Virginia; Lived here for 50+ years, UVA Alumni. Feel free to call or e-mail.
434-227-2730; <a href="mailto:sofie@sofiecouch.com">sofie@sofiecouch.com</a></p>

<p>Connecticut: 15 minutes from University of Hartford/Hartt and Trinity, 20-25 minutes from UCONN main campus, 30 minutes from Wesleyan, 45 minutes from Yale. </p>

<p>I live in Staten Island so VERY CLOSE to my children who go to school in the city…however they want to apply to places like Boston and Conneticut… so I am very sad about it. </p>

Live in Northfield, MN. Home of Carleton and St Olaf.

We live near Louisiana State University.

I live just blocks from UC Davis and would be happy to help, day or night. My kids are in Blacksburg, Virginia and Asheville, NC.

I live in Phoenix… the only thing close in ASU. NAU is 2 hours away and UofA is about 90 mins. Happy to help if I can.

I live in Cincinnati, very close to and familiar with Xavier University as an alum (MHA) with a commuter student there currently. Somewhat close and less familiarity with Univ of Cincinnati. Attended Miami University for undergrad, which is 45 minutes away and still very familiar with campus as we visit often for events.

I’m about 20 minutes for St. Johns, 1 hour from Stonybrook, 40 minutes from Columbia, NYU, Fordham and New York Institute of Technology (Manhattan campust; 5 minutes from Greenvale campus) and 1 hour from Manhattan College. PM me for contact

10 minutes to Cal Tech, 35 minutes to USC and 45 to UCLA. Here to help or answer questions about Pasadena or LA

Full time employee at Minnesota. Macalester and St. Thomas all easy 15 minute drives.

I work at Harvard and schools in Greater Boston and Rhode Island are less than an hour away. My S also attends UMass Amherst