"In loco parentis"....Do you live near a college?

i live in Athens, ga–bout five minutes from the university of georgia

We live 15 minutes from University of California, Santa Cruz. I love the idea of people helping each other out in an emergency. We also have a detached studio if anyone needs to visit their banana slug.

I am in Houston and am a retired social worker and mother of one former grad student. I am available for emergencies, help, guidance, talks, occasional coffee. To respect my time limitations, I wish to be available to an only child with little family support, or a student estranged from or without family. Thank you! Ms. Peony

I am 45 minutes from University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, University of Michigan-Flint, and the same for Oakland University Rochester, Michigan.

The Ohio State University, Muskingum U, Denison, Capital U, Otterbein, Kent State, University of Akron, Kenyon etc… are all within a 70 mile drive from our home, however DH is an Attorney in C’bus (not criminal defense, though his firm does have this practice area available). I am an RN. We would be willing to answer questions, be available in a TRUE emergency, etc. plz PM… TY!

I live 5 minutes from San Jose State and the same amount of time to Santa Clara University. UC Santa Cruz is about 30-45 minutes from where I live. Stanford University is about 30 minutes away.

My services are now available in Philadelphia! I’m on-campus at La Salle.

Near: UPenn, Temple, Drexel, St. Joe’s, Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia U, Arcadia
Not too far: Bryn Mawr, Haverford, Swarthmore, Villanova, University of the Arts

I’m still willing to answer questions about any Northern NJ/NYC schools.

About 20 minutes from East Stroudsburg U. in PA. Happy to help.

St. Mary’s College of Maryland

We live about 15 minutes from this college.

We live right next to George Mason University- ask me anything.

Any mom’s in Paris, France?!

I’m about 15 mins from the College of Charleston door to door if anyone has any questions about the area or has an emergency - I’m happy to help! My close friend is the Dept Chair of French Studies there and I have several friends with kids attending, they all love it!

Also I’m a Realtor, so we have to undergo background checks, no criminal records, maintain high insurance on our cars, etc, usually a pretty safe bunch as we have to put ourselves out there in the community, if that makes any one feel any better, lol.

I’m 5 minutes from Monmouth University in West Long Branch (which is why neither of my children wants to apply to or attend the school!)

This is such a nice idea! I’m near UCLA, USC and Mt St Mary’s

Yes, I think so too! I’m live in NJ and drive for work often between Philadelphia and New York City.

We live in South Bay area (Silicon Valley CA), so near Stanford, Santa Clara, UCB (about an hour away). Happy to help anywhere needed.

I’m near Loyola Marymount, too (I forgot about LMU).

I’m 20 minutes from Worcester, MA and about an hour from Boston and Amherst with a D16 at UMASS Amherst.

5 Min to CSUEB and close to Oakland, CA and Berkeley.

Is anyone near Tulane?