"In loco parentis"....Do you live near a college?

I live in southern California, 15 min from the Claremont Colleges and 20 minutes from Cal Poly Pomona. I would be happy to provide input on the area or help in an emergency.

I am half an hour in many directions from Connecticut College, Mitchell College, Wesleyan, UConn Storrs, ECSU. Slightly further but so doable are Trinity, University of Hartford, CCSU, and University of St. Joseph.

Iā€™ll be backup for @emah24 :slight_smile: Weā€™re within 15 min of UHart, Trinity, UConn, St. Joeā€™s, Central, and Eastern.

Iā€™m within a few minutes of Stanford and Menlo College. And about 30 minutes from SJSU. Cal (Berkeley) is roughly an hour away.

Baton Rouge
3 miles from LSU. Not too far from Southern U.

10 minutes away from Princeton
Itā€™s a nut house here.

I live just a few miles/minutes from Davidson College, and about 30 minutes from UNCC and Queens University.

Iā€™m in Aggieland! But thereā€™s actually a business here that does this (emergencies and fun stuff). Donā€™t need it for my daughter since I live here, but kind of cool concept.

I live near the College of Charleston in SC

I live near Duke,Unc & NC State

I live near UC Davis and Sacramento State.

10 mins to U of R and about 20 to VCU

Yes, fortunately I live near a college. Though the campus isnā€™t so big. But overall the scenario and environment is so good.

quick driving distance to U of R, VCU and Randolph Macon (20-30 min), close enough to get to UVA or most of the DC schools within 2 hours.

@cloudysmom. DD18 will be going to CofC this fall! Her older sister lives in Goose Creek but we are several states away. Weā€™ll be there in June for orientation and if itā€™s ok, I may ask some advice about places. She is so excited!

Iā€™m in Omaha, NE -close to Creighton, UNO, and can get to Lincoln in 45 min. Oldest DD is s Lincoln grad if there are any questions. Iā€™m new here but a middle school special education teacher. I am reliable and can handle the unexpected. Lol

We are moving to Evanston this summer and will be within a block of Northwesternā€™s campus.

Weā€™re in St. George, Utah, 10 mins. from Dixie State University and about 50 mins. away from Southern Utah University.

I live near and work at a college in Southern CA. Of course my daughter doesnā€™t want to go here and itā€™s one of the most competitive CSUs in the state. She applied anyway. Iā€™ve worked here 20 years and my daughter couldnā€™t get in.

I work at Columbia. I live in Manhattan and can as well do NYU, the New School, Fordham, and any other college in the city.

I live next to George Mason University and within easy driving distance of all the universities in the Northern Virginia, DC and Maryland areas, basically metropolitan Washington, DC. So, for search engines, Georgetown, George Washington, UVA Northern Virginia Campus, University of Maryland, etc.