In Need of A Helpful Advice

<p>I submitted my UC application today and I did not realize until after submission that I forgot to enter the AP/IB exams that I’m taking this year. I only entered the exams that I’ve taken in the past and received scores for. I know, I’m an idiot. But rather than scolding me, can someone give me and advice on what to do? I told my brother what happened and he said it does not matter because UCs only look at the test scores anyway. So my question is, should I send in a written letter listing the tests that I’m planning on taking? Or should I wait for them to tell me what I’m missing in my application? </p>

<p>P.S. I read somewhere that said they’ll send me a letter via mail/email to tell me what I’m missing in my application. Can I add additional information to it? (i.e. sports, EC, etc) ?</p>

<p>I'm not sure what you mean. If you are taking the exams, you should have the classes down already and they would see that. </p>

<p>Either way, if you feel its important, write a letter to them.</p>

<p>What if we don't end up taking those planned AP exams, will that count against us?</p>

<p>i did not know we had to type in the dates of our planned exams. if so i guess i forgot to as well?</p>