In- State Waiver decisions and how to find it should i be accepted or denied

Hello! I was just accepted into TAMU for computer science (transfer) and I am planning to join the Corp of Cadets. I know the university gives out In-State Waivers to us OOS kids so I was wondering where I can find out the acceptance or lack thereof of such on the Howdy page? Does it show up in AIS randomly when the ceision is made or does it show up somewhere on Howdy or simply via email.

You find out with your scholarship offer. You have to get an eligible $1000 + scholarship from the university (not all $1000 scholarships are eligible). Also they combine multiple eligible scholarships amounts, so you could get for example, two $500 ones to meet the requirement. It will be on your financial aid page. Congrats on your acceptance!

@AGmomx2 Thanks! Would you happen to know where on the financial page? I’ve clicked the majority of the scholarship buttons but they just take me to pages with info on them and note on decisions on their offers.

Oh wait would I think I found it, would it happen to the the Awards section in the MyFinancialAid Portal? I’m assuming the offered awards will appear should I get it correct?

Yes, that’s correct. Sometimes you’ll get an email letting you know, sometimes not and they just show up on your FA page.