Indiana or Wisconsin Business

<p>Got accepted into Wisconsin and most likely getting direct admit into Indiana. </p>

<p>Right now my understanding is that if I graduate with a 3.8 majoring in Finance, my opportunities will be about the same coming out of either school.</p>

<p>Leaning slightly toward Indiana, as it will be like 10k cheaper per year. Someone want to give me good reasons to come to UW instead?</p>

<p>Kelley comes up ahead of Wisconsin (even just slightly) in most business school ranking. So, Kelley (if you are admitted) seems like a logical choice especially it costs $40K less to attend over 4 years. But, as an alumnus, I would think the Wisconsin premium worths at least $40K. Some points to chew on ...</p>

<ol>
<li>International reputation. </li>
<li>Diverse and international student body. </li>
<li>Beautiful campus.</li>
<li>More academic options, specifically Engineering, to minor in. </li>
<li>More bars and parties to spend Friday night.</li>
<li>Better odd at becoming a Fortune 500 CEO. </li>
<li>Incredible research resources and opportunities (just in case)</li>
<li>Winning football program.</li>
<li>Winning basketball program. </li>
<li>The pride of being a member of Badger family for life (priceless!)</li>
</ol>

<p>LOL! I HAD TO COMMENT ON THIS! GREAT SALES PITCH!!</p>

<p>wisconsin > indiana</p>

<p>I think UW's B school is more on the move up while IU is holding on. But $10K is lots of money per year.</p>

<p>Wow, I'm actually in the same boat! I got accepted and directly admitted to KSB and the Hutton Honors College with $7000 in scholarship a year and nothing from university of wisconsin. Well, it was no contest for me, I chose Indiana, btw-I also got into stern and turned it down as well. Again not a cent!</p>

<p>yazzz, you got into NYU ED?</p>

<p>Good luck to you yazz - I'm sure if you're smart enough to get into stern, you'll graduate at the top of your class at kelley. I still got a decision to make though.</p>

<p>Dstark: no, I applied RD, but becuase I was recruited I found out early.</p>