Indiana University - Bloomington Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Thank you! Yes, last year my daughter heard back about 3 weeks sooner, so we were a little bit worried. To anyone still waiting my advice is don’t read into the timing of yours versus someone else’s timeline. I seriously don’t think that’s how the process works. We’re really happy tonight - worth the wait!!!

4 Likes

Congrats!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Hoping today is the day for your daughter too. :crossed_fingers:t2:

:crossed_fingers:t2: :pray:t2: Good luck!!!

1 Like

My son got in. oos 3.68 weighted Arts and Sciences - Psychology. His application was submitted but completed 9/20. Good luck!

5 Likes

Congratulations!!! You guys are seeing this on the portal right? No emails?

1 Like

Correct no email just portal update

It went from applicant to admitted?

2 Likes

Yes. Earlier today was applicant tonight was admitted

1 Like

Yes

My son was accepted today as well. Application submitted on 10/1/22, but was not complete (his HS waited awhile to send the transcript) until 10/29/22. Submitted appeal for Kelley on 10/16/22, obviously waiting on that still. Congrats to all who heard to day and to those who are waiting.

7 Likes

DS got in today for data science in Luddys. Out of state 3.97 GPA 1430 SAT 4yr varsity athlete.

5 Likes

Daughter accepted to pre-business. App completed -10/31. Waiting on Kelly’s DA confirmation

4 Likes

Did she get accepted directly into Luddy. We are still waiting for Luddy admit. Do you know how long it takes after the initial acceptance?

1 Like

Daughter accepted last night just after 5:00. Just portal update, no email. On portal says she will receive email within one week of acceptance. Accepted for Education, OOS 3.67uw/4.33w, test optional

5 Likes

Thanks for posting test optional, I was wondering if anyone had gotten admitted yet with test optional. Congratulations to your daughter!!!

1 Like

My son was test optional. Admitted last night

4 Likes

Are we sure that decisions are only released on Tuesdays?

It says admitted to the university into program - University Div Pre-Informatics and Plan Data Science BS. Application date 10/23.

2 Likes