Indiana University - Bloomington Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

It seems like the portal updates on Tuesdays between 4-5pm EST and then an email is sent a couple of days later usually. My son’s portal updated just after 4pm yesterday.

My son wasn’t test optional. He submitted his 28 composite ACT score.

Anyone heard from Kelley for Direct Admit?

I believe folks have started hearing about Direct Admit into Kelley. You may want to check prior posts on this thread.

1 Like

I think few folks here including my daughter have been direct admit to Kelley.

1 Like

Has anyone here gotten in with a sports marketing and management major?

My daughter was emailed notice of Direct Admit to Kelley this morning. Her orig app was mid Oct, general admit by end of Oct. Her Kelley answer came back sooner than I guesstimated. This is very good news for her. Very Thankful!

2 Likes

My son was admitted to Kelley today too. His acceptance to IU was 10/25. Congrats!

3 Likes

For those of you admitted into Kelley, did you need to request for a direct admit? And did you receive an email from them or did you portal change?

First, congratulations to all the newly admitted Kelley students! The question that Sheacts asked is important as is the distinction. Many of our already-accepted kids have had to petition to Kelley for one reason or another. If your child was admitted to Kelley, did they meet the Direct Admission criteria, or did they have to petition?

congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know! My son is waiting - he was accepted on 11/8, and we are still waiting on Kelley. Thinking it will be another two weeks or so based on the dates you provided thank you!

1 Like

My son met the DA criteria – no petition.

2 Likes

My son met the direct admit criteria as well, no petition. He received an email this morning. Not sure if anything changed in his portal before that - as of yesterday it was still showing that he was admitted Pre-business. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thank you…very helpful! It looks like those getting DA have all met the requirements. Super happy for you!

3 Likes

No petition for my daughter. She met the DA criteria.

2 Likes

UGH!! We are STILL waiting!!!

My son applied to Sports Marketing & Mgmt and he has not heard yet. Portal still shows applicant.

Nothing in mail yet. Got the acceptance via email on Nov 10th. Anyone in the same boat?

2 Likes

My daughter met criteria. No petition.

2 Likes