Indiana University - Bloomington Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

My son did. He has not heard back yet.

He applied for direct admit to Kelley on 10/18, was admitted to IU on 11/8 (the email came a week later), the Hutton email came on 11/25, Kelley email came on 11/30. Hope this helps!

Have you heard from IU in general or just waiting for the direct admit?

Sorry for the slow reply but from the same person.

My son got into IU on 11/1, petitioned Kelley in October. No email yet from Kelley.
Today the portal shows :
Program : University Div-Pre-Business
Plan : Entreprenshp&Corp. Innov.
Iā€™m pretty sure that last week it didnā€™t have the Plan filled out.
Any insights ?

nothing here eitherā€¦

we havent heard anything from the media schoolā€¦ ugh

My kid just got the direct admit notifications. These are the timelines-
Application complete - 10/26
Admitted- website: 11/15, Email:11/17
SSA invite: 11/23
Honors Direct Admit email:12/2
HLS direct admit email:12/2

1 Like

Just now got it? My son heard same days for general. What direct is yours?

Hamilton Lugar school - International relations

1 Like

Has anybody heard from College of Arts and Sciences? DS applied on October 29th.

My son applied on 8/4 and his application was finalized on 9/22. We have heard nothing!!!

My son applied for cyber security 9/7/22ā€¦got a card from IU cyber security team just before Halloween. He has 3.3 gpa, 1280 SAt. Lots of AP classes, and advanced courses. Anyone have any info on the cyber security folks?

My DD applied on 10/19 and transcripts were sent over 10/29. The application didnā€™t show complete until 11/12. Her UW GPA is 3.963 and sheā€™s ranked 5 out of 132. She struggles with tests and despite 3 attempts at the SAT, couldnā€™t get a score above 1160 so we didnā€™t submit test scores, but sheā€™s taken pretty much every advanced course offered at her school (small school, limited courses available). Iā€™m hoping the test optional wonā€™t hurt her acceptance chances. She applied to be a Biology major. Hoping to get the approval soon!

2 Likes

yes my son was direct admit to eskenazi school of art- a few weeks after acceptance to IU.

What was her gpa? Just curious.

Itā€™s TUESDAY! may the odds forever be in your favorā€¦ā€¦ today could be the day for those of us with kids still waiting a response. Good luck to all

7 Likes

Do we know historically when EA results get released?

They started releasing back around October 18th. They release in portal every Tuesday and then email comes on Thursday.

3 Likes

Still waiting, another media school applicantā€¦