Info on Kaibab Huachuca

<p>Hey everyone. Im hoping someone can help me. I’ve finally been assigned a dorm; problem is, i know nothing about it XD After a bit of googling i’ve only been able to find a little info on kaibab huachuca. I know about the descriptions and pictures reslife has, but i was hoping if anyone out there might be able to tell me a few more things about it. (how much partying, upkeep of the building, friendliness, etc.) pretty much if you know anything about the dorm, i would like you to tell me :stuck_out_tongue: thanks in advance!</p>

<p>I don’t know a ton about it, but I’ve been in there to visit and had three friends who were in there. One transferred out because he hated the location. [It’s out of the way, but if you don’t mind walking, it’s not terrible at all.] It’s got an awesome basement, which seems to be a big hangout spot. Same goes for the volleyball courts nearby – most people from the dorm hang out there. Sounds like a medium dorm as far as sound/partying goes – definitely not our biggest partiers, but not the quietest ones, either.</p>

<p>thanks for the help. im fine with the walking, i just really dont wanna deal with too much partying. I can deal with a bit of noise though.</p>

<p>Earplugs and the library can make any dorm livable. I just couldn’t stand the dorm very much so I’d go out and spend something like 6 hours at a time in the library with a huge bottle of orange juice and beef jerky studying.</p>

<p>In retrospect though, dorm living sucks. You always end up living next to/with a) a schizophrenic b) a drug dealer c) a religious freak d) a clutter bomb or e) a noisy wannabe frat ******.</p>

<p>any other information would be really appreciated. I got assigned this and I’m pretty ****ed since it wasn’t even one of my choices and I didn’t pick that selective of dorms. I applied early february too. I’m hoping to hear some good news</p>

<p>could u guys tell me if u guys are freshman and when you applied for housing</p>

<p>lol i want one of them freshman dorms like coronado or sonora but i applied april 5th so it may be too late</p>

<p>When did you apply for housing uanewguy??</p>

<p>i applied around mid feb. thing is, haibab wasnt any of the five dorms i chose (i chose posada, yavapai, yuma, gila, and villa). i was still early enough to meet the guaranteed housing deadline but apparently dorms were already filled up by then</p>