Information on a professor?

<p>When my DS registered for PSC 211 State and Local Govt. the professor was not named. He said there is now a professor on his scheduled named William McCracken. I’ve looked at my normal resources ratemyprofessor.com, etc and can find NO information on him. Have any of your children had Dr. McCracken for a class? Thanks for any information. DS had a bad experience with a PSC professor this semester and we don’t want a repeat!!! Looks like he’s gonna get his first B in his life!! Said the class should not have been that hard. And has tried to communicate all semester and the professor will not respond to his emails. I know disappointment with a B may seem ridiculous to many but my DS works very hard for his grades…</p>

<p>I see that he’s listed at an Int’l Honors Prof.</p>

<ul>
<li>Full Profile
*</li>
</ul>

<p>William McCracken</p>

<p>Title
Instructor-International Honors Program at University of Alabama
Demographic info
Tuscaloosa, Alabama Area | Higher Education </p>

<p>Current:
Ph.D. Student in Political Science at University of Alabama, Instructor-International Honors Program at University of Alabama
Past:
Retail Sales Consultant at AT&T Mobility, Retail Sales Consultant at AT&T Mobility
Education:
University of Alabama, University of Alabama, University of Exeter, University of Alabama, Wallace State Community College </p>

<p>Found this on Lindken…hope it helps…not a rating but might help you go farther. On a sight called ******* it says he taught IHP 105 last semester?</p>

<p>Will McCracken is a PhD student/instructor, not a professor.</p>

<p>Thank you everyone!!! DS has had ALL POSITIVE experiences with Honor’s College professors. That gives me alot of relief as well as my son!!</p>

<p>“DS had a bad experience with a PSC professor this semester and we don’t want a repeat!!”</p>

<p>So now you need to name names…who was the troublesome PSC prof?</p>