Information revision: 7th 8th grade coursework

<p>I did not fill out the 7th and 8th grade coursework, where I should have put Algebra 1A 1B and Spanish 1A 1B.
Is it too late to mail them for changes? Should I worry about this? And how would I revise this on the application anyways? Since the UC App is closed, I have no idea how to format a letter to the UC’s stating I want this information included.</p>

<p>7th and 8th grade coursework is not needed. This information will be accounted for when we notice you completed Algebra 2A/2B and Spanish 2A/2B during High school.</p>

<p>thank you, does this hold true for all other UC's? mainly Cal, LA, SD?</p>

<p>Yes, that holds true for all UC campuses.</p>

<p>So what if I took Algebra I in 8th grade but I need it for the math requirement.I took and pass Geometry in 9th and Algebra II in 10th grade but I failed Math Analysis in 11th grade.</p>

<p>When we notice you completed Algebra II, we consider the full year of Algebra I as completed as well. Failing Analysis in the 11th grade will lower your UC GPA and you will not receive "a-g" credit for the course. You will still have 3 years of math completed. Note, Algebra 2 does not validate Geometry! If you took Geometry in the 8th grade, you need to complete Pre-Calculus/Trigonometry or higher to validate Geometry. You can also have your high school place the course on their transcript; in the later case you need to list the course on the application.</p>

<p>So when I pass AP stats this year technically i'll have 4 years of math?</p>

<p>one last question:
I have AP Economics and AP Government, put both are "in progress planned" "in progress planned"</p>

<p>Colleges should know that these are only semester class each right? So it they would recognize that these two take up one "class schedule" So when they receive my transcript, they will be listed as A for gov first semester, and A for economics second semester...?</p>

<p>nevermind, i just send Ucinfo another email to change that. </p>

<p>I wonder how they change the info, i sent them 3 different emails to correct 3 different problems I found. Hopefully its not too obvious or something >_></p>