Interesting Transfer 2012 Situation

<p>I’m looking to transfer to a UC campus for fall 2012, probably Santa Barbara or San Diego. By the end of this year I’ll have all my required pre-reqs done, I’ll have completed my IGETC, and I’ll have about 66 units completed. However, I’m still in an interesting situation.</p>

<p>I took seven AP classes in high school, and passed all seven tests which earned me a total of 30 units of transferable credit. It also fulfilled a bunch of my IGETC requirements; basically, if I finished my IGETC, I could be in and out of community college within one year and that’s what I’m doing right now.</p>

<p>However, because this is only my first semester in community college, I don’t have any grades with which to apply. So, no GPA to put down. I have A’s in all my classes so far and we’re three months in, but what am I supposed to tell the schools? Do I put projected grades for the fall term? do I just put “in progress” and “planned” for every course I list, and then if I don’t meet the requirements later they rescind me?</p>

<p>Obviously I’m in the same situation with every school, so any help would be greatly appreciated.</p>

<p>You’ll get to update your application before they review it, in January (or so I’ve heard). Just wondering though, have you completed all of your major’s prerequisite courses?</p>

<p>By the end of the year, yes I will have them all done. My schedule worked out almost perfectly in that regard :)</p>