'international' Chances!

<p>can i get in??</p>

<p>SAT 1> 2020(620 cr, wr 630, maths 770) <hope to="" improve="" with="" the="" dec="" sat=""></hope></p>

<p>SAT subjects ( maths IIc - 800, physics - 790, chem - 770)</p>

<p>Senior yr percentage : 89.2(it very well is not the GPA though)<cbse></cbse></p>

<p>INTERNATIONAL STUDENT...
Class rank >> 1/80</p>

<p>EC:</p>

<p>Student Council representation:</p>

<p>Head Boy (the senior most post...2004)</p>

<p>extra-curricular activities prefect (kind of an event manager..2006)</p>

<p>Awards</p>

<p>won a district level Declamation contest,</p>

<p>first three positions at various science/computer competitions and declamations... at school, district and state level</p>

<p>member of the eco- friendly(environment) club at school, </p>

<p>declared best speaker (school level-2005), and best out-going student (of the graduating class) -2006</p>

<p>Employment :</p>

<p>While in school : worked as a data entry operator, before and after school</p>

<p>after school : worked as a first hand trouble-shooter at a local computer store</p>

<p>Voluntary activities:</p>

<p>involved in Community service for more than 1 yr(abt 5hrs a week):</p>

<p>You'd probably get in. Chances at geneseo aren't too complicated, you can go to princetonreview.com and get the average statistics and see how you compare, something like a 1250 and low 90s average, I think. The school might be considered more selective, but their admissions process doesn't seem to differ much from the rest of SUNY, they're mainly interested in the numbers. My acceptance came about a week after I sent in my secondary application with essays and things like that in it, so their turnaround is either great or it isn't a huge deciding factor.</p>

<p>I can't really substantiate this, but it seems like they'd be extra willing to accept kids with high sats, because it would make the school appear to be more selective.</p>

<p>Yes, I think you would. My D just received her acceptance with slightly lower sats - also an International</p>