International finaid form

<p>Hey guys I am an international applying to TAMU. I am an auto-admit but due to financial constraints wouldn't be able to go to TAMU without finaid. I really appreciate the fact that TAMU gives financial aid to international student like me who aspires to be an aggie. </p>

<p>Anyway. I am wondering</p>

<ol>
<li><p>how much TAMU gives on average to an international like me with financial difficultyion</p></li>
<li><p>When is the new international financial aid form for 2014 fall semster going to be ready??</p></li>
</ol>

<p>Thank you very very much for your comments and suggestions.</p>

<p>If you feel it’s a bit inappropriate to answer the question, please drop me a massage. I would very much appreciate your help in this. Thanks :)</p>

<p>Hi, I am an international student too, currently a freshman. I got my financial need calculated, but at the end received nothing because it seems they only give aid to some int’l students, so don’t rely on that for covering tuition cost</p>

<p>Oh thank god someone finally replied! Thanks wiiplay4…anyone else who has some suggestions? I would very much appreciate your comment!</p>

<p>Hi wiiplay4 do you know when this year’s finaid form for int’l will be ready based on past year
experience? Thanks</p>

<p>An international student here too.</p>

<p>Tamu does not give much financial aid to international students. It depends on your EFC, which will be determined by the university based on the information you provide on your ISFAA. But if they calculate your EFC to be more than 5000$ , then you will be eligible for even less fin aid .
Apply as early as possible.
Keep checking their website for the ISFAA , i don’t really know when its out but it should be available around nov-dec.</p>

<p>Hope I helped!
Good luck!</p>

<p>From my last year experience it should be out around january 2014.</p>

<p>Kind of reviving the thread here. I’m not sure if anyone can confirm if TAMU accepts the ISFAA for incoming freshmen or only currently enrolled students? Anyone know if an incoming freshman is even eligible to apply?</p>