International Kids?

<p>Hi, anyone here from outside the US, whos thinking of going to Wisconsin-Madison for fall 2007?</p>

<p>I'm from Hong Kong. UW-Madison has already accepted me for fall 2007.</p>

<p>Hey sweet dude! I'm from Hong Kong as well!</p>

<p>I'm international as well. I've received the residential hall contract information and my online status is "admitted" at uwportal, but i haven't yet received my acceptance letter. I strongly suspect that it was lost in the mail. I was wondering... was the I-20 form included with the acceptance letter? Is it important that I request UW send me another one? </p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>I'm International waiting on my acceptance/rejection. Its been a month and a half and my status is still 'We have you application and are checking we have all your materials blah blah.'</p>

<p>Defualtonline --- Yes, the I-20 is included in your admission packet along with your letter of confirmation of acceptance. And yes both the acceptance letter and the I-20 are very very important.</p>

<p>Although unless you are sure its lost in the mail, hold on for a couple of days. It took me around 3-4 weeks to get the mail post after my online acceptance.</p>

<p>I am from India admitted for Fall 2007.</p>