International Looking to Transfer to St John's

Hello, as you can see from the title, I am an international student from an underrepresented country who would like to transfer to St John’s for Fall 2019. I am a high school senior now and, although, I have applied to some colleges in US this year, I was only accepted at the one which I couldn’t afford so my only option is to study at my local university.
When I discovered St John’s, I knew it would be a perfect fit for me but it was already late to apply (pass the RD deadline). I know that they have Rolling Admissions but as an international who needs a lot of aid, I thought it would be better to try transferring.

So, I have a few questions:

1. Do transfer students get the same treatment in the admissions process (since everyone starts as freshmen)?
  2. Is there any difference between Annapolis and Santa Fe campus regarding financial aid? Also, do they meet 100% demonstrated need if they accept you?
  3. Do I have a better chance of getting accepted if I apply EA?
  4. How much do they care about SAT/ACT? Would it be sufficient if I only send them TOEFL (my overall score is over 100)?

Thank you for reading this, I would appreciate anyone’s help.

P.S. If there are any internationals here who are currently studying at St John’s, I would like hear about your experience.