International Scholars Program

<p>I found out that I was accepted to Wisconsin this past weekend; today, I got an email about applying to an International Scholars Program. There was an link to a website that I'm going to check out more later, but I was wondering what, if anything, people here knew about the program. How selective is it? Am I able to participate in both it and the Honors program (do all L&S applicants get invited to the honors program, or just some? I haven't been yet, but I'm wondering if I will be in the future)? Any other info? Thanks.</p>

<p>I just got in 2 weeks ago. I think they'll send us an honor app via email.</p>

<p>My son was going to apply to the International Scholars Program, but the deadline (Feb. 15) passed. We had two deaths recently (friend & family), and it hit him hard and he let the deadline go by. The program sounds really interesting though! I don't see any reason why you couldn't participate in that plus Honors.</p>

<p>Have you looked into the International Learning Community at Adams Hall yet? It's a living/learning community in Lakeshore.</p>