international status

<p>Once again,</p>

<p>I applied on November 1st and sent all the materials on November 2nd,
but the web still says
"We have received your application and are reviewing your file to ensure we have all materials necessary to make a decision. Check back here for updates on your application status. "</p>

<p>I am an international applicant.
do you guys have any idea?
is there someone who is in the same situation?</p>

<p>I posted some info a week or two ago- they have one counselor working international apps at the moment, when they need three (one quit in the fall). Given my bf applied for a Spring 09 transfer and was only JUST admitted last Tuesday (3 months to decision) I wonder if the counselor we spoke to has even had a chance to get to Fall apps yet. Or perhaps she has and Spring 09 transfers were delayed...</p>

<p>Indications were that they did things alphabetically- i.e. bfs last name starts with a K, the counselor who quit did names A-K while the one we spoke to was L-Z and had inherited the pile from the leaving counselor and did those names last. I could be completely wrong but it fits the scenario we experienced.</p>

<p>Hope this is somewhat helpful to you- all discussions we had with the admin office revealed that international admins are running behind those for domestic applicants due to the lack of admin counselors to handle the demand. Our experience wasnt an isolated case either- apparently there had been several international applicants for Spring calling up wondering when a decision would come their way. Luckily we live in town and were able to go there in person to get some information/counselor face time.</p>