International students financial aid

<p>You also want to make sure that if you take TOEFL it is within the time frame needed for your school. Many times a University will require it to be taken within 6-9 months of you starting and require a minimum score.</p>

<p>They ask you for your high school transcripts, every year of it should be in that transcript. You can first send your junior (or year before last) transcripts, but they will need you to send the last year when you are admitted.</p>

<p>Haha. Your stats are gud Dystopianiard!! I also did A levels and O levels and got 9 As in O levels; I had 1360 CR+M and they admitted my within a week. My high school doesnt rank so they assigned my top 25%. Your stats are better than mine so I think you will surely get in. Btw acceptance rate for internationals is generally competitive at around 30%. Besides, probably you have to send all your o level and AS level transcripts and predicted A level grades. You should ask your school advisors about this.
AND you are really lucky that so many people are helping you :p</p>

<p>One important advise ’ apply as early as you can’. I would recommend you to start preparing your application in august and submit it by September because Petroleum Eng vacancy just like other eng majors’ vacancy finishes very quickly.</p>

<p>Email TAMU about if they need predicted grades or not. If they dont need predicted grades then send it all as soon as possible. Ask your school if they can make a concession for you and make your predicted grades based on your mid-year exams (they shud because its a question about your future) because ‘petroleum engineering will be full by early or mid November’ and then no one will be accepted in this major no matter what. Dont be lazy.</p>

<p>@Dystopianiard I’m pretty sure you will get in with those stats, I did IB, but sent the scores after I was admitted. And confused786 is right, applying early is crucial, TAMU has rolling admissions, so you will increase your chances by applying early.</p>

<p>Hey guys, an international student here… are u all applying for financial aid ? Has anyone heard back anything? What is the average finaid package an int’l coul d receive? Thanks !!</p>