Interview with St.Paul

Hello Everyone!

I have my first interview with St.Paul this Saturday so is there anything I need to know about the school? I’ve looked through the courseload and have some comments to say on that, but is there any other morals/values I should know about St.Paul?

Thank You!

Update: I attended one interview and if I had to give tips I’d just say do your best :slight_smile: Make sure to do your research such as programs, values, classes, but also bee yourself and do not be scared to advocate for yourself. Good luck and God Bless you to anyone who’s doing it!

1 Like

How did your interview go?

1 Like

Quite frankly, I’m hoping it went well. The interview was so sweet and nice though, she did a great job in reassuring me during my first interview. She gave me her email so I could contact her so I did but no response yet. Hoping one soon!

1 Like

They usually give you the email to contact them. The most you can expect is a generic reply. If you have specific questions however you can contact them for those…

2 Likes

Thank you for the information

1 Like

This is not an accurate statement.

1 Like

They aren’t expecting you to become a pen pal, and beyond thanking them for the interview, they probably don’t hear from many of the person they interview.

If you have questions you can’t answer from the website, then you can reach out but you don’t need to engage.

1 Like