iPads?

<p>When do Presidential NMF scholarship students get their iPads? And is it guaranteed to be the newest iPad available (as of now, it’s the iPad 3)?</p>

<p>You will receive your iPad in the fall (if I remember correctly). When my son received his computer, it was a top of the line Dell model with all the bells and whistles, so I am sure that the iPad will be the most current. Perhaps someone who received an iPad last year can comment?</p>

<p>You’ll receive it about 2 days before classes start. It will very likely be an iPad 3 since that is the latest and they’ll be ordered in about 2 weeks.</p>

<p>Okay. Thank you!</p>

<p>This is the first year students are receiving iPads as part of their scholarship package. They received laptops last year. My D had to pick hers up a day or two before classes started, I think.</p>

<p>She received an email and/or letter informing her of the time and place to pick it up. I think she received that info in early August, maybe?</p>

<p>Oh, that’s right, first year for iPads. I am sure it will be the latest model.</p>