Iron Bowl 2012 game time?

<p>I realize the game time is tba at the moment, but can anyone weigh in on the likely time of day based on past experience? Mainly, I’m hoping it’s not going to be an evening event.</p>

<p>I doubt it will be an early game. More likely a late afternoon or eve game. Why don’t you want it to be an eve game?</p>

<p>My son is coming to visit my daughter, and he will have to be back to a hotel near the airport in Birmingham for an early flight to Nevada. It would just be easier if the game is earlier. OTOH, I wouldn’t have to worry about buying west facing seats!</p>

<p>This is the one game I always go to every other year in Tuscaloosa. Unfortunately, the weather has been either really really cold or wet every time since 2008. In 2006, the weather was typical gorgeous, and balmy. I hope the game starts earlier in the day, so that I stay as warm as possible.</p>

<p>[Iron</a> Bowl will kick off at 2:30 p.m. on CBS on Nov. 24 | al.com](<a href=“http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2012/11/iron_bowl_will_kick_off_at_230.html]Iron”>Iron Bowl will kick off at 2:30 p.m. on CBS on Nov. 24 - al.com)</p>