Is anyone else planning to transfer to TAMU for spring 2016?

Thanks, humzee97. It would be great to hear before the Thanksgiving holidays!

Accepted at about 11 a.m. today, Nov. 24. Good luck to all the other students who are waiting.

Accept to engineering 3.90 30hr no lor 2 essay

@MommaTKCB @leonXiao What majors did y’all get accepted to?

computer engineerring.

Finally, I got admitted today. Transfer from a local community college, my major is Electrical Engineering, GPA 3.9, 53 credit hours. No volunteering or working experience, I did 2 essays and applied on the day of deadline 10/15. Hope this information helps. Waiting is such a pain but now it’s over for me. Good luck to other people who are waiting!

Admitted to Aerospace engineering on Nov. 24

Accepted to Computer Engineering 11/24/15 with a 3.8 GPA and 42 credits. Due to funds and housing difficulty I mostly likely won’t be able to attend until grad school. Texas State is what I can afford for now, and I’m a student there currently. Pretty awesome to get accepted at A&M though, and I’ll put my acceptance letter on the wall :slight_smile:

The Industrial Engineering (2nd choice, last chance) department at A&M told me through e-mail that their department is full, so they won’t be accepting any students until next Summer. They also told me that they haven’t accepted anybody yet, and also that most of their Ind.E courses for next semester are already full. That is why it is taking so long for me to receive my decision, whether good or bad. I am still going to wait until the end of this week and see if I still have a chance of getting in. If I don’t receive anything by then, I will officially attend UH next semester as an Industrial Engineering major.

And if I do get accepted to A&M next semester, I don’t plan to take any Ind.E courses, only ENGR 111, MATH 308, and two core electives. Now I know that I should never apply for the Spring semester again, and why most external transfers apply for the Fall semester instead.

In my opinion, it’s all about what semester you apply for, not about the date when you’re applying, whether if it’s really early, or almost at the deadline.

Did anyone get accepted into Chemical engineering? my major just changed to biochemistry (my second choice) :frowning:

Computer - electrical engineering. Accepted at about 11 a.m. today, Nov. 24. Good luck to all the other students who are waiting.

Accepted to mechanical engineering technology, today, late afternoon

Accepted to Texas A&M for Industrial Engineering (2nd choice) today. 3.94/4.00, two letters of recommendation, and all required courses completed with all A’s. Good luck to those whose are still waiting.

@lkj6778 so will you be attending A&M or UH?

@humzee97 I will be attending Texas A&M next semester for Industrial Engineering. After I signed up for orientation, I found out that all of the dorms are full at the moment, so I did some research for an apartment and found a list of choices. I will be visiting these apartments after I’m done with finals on December 14th.

And where are you headed next semester and what major did you get accepted to? Good luck to you!

@lkj6778 I will be attending Texas A&M for Aerospace Engineering in Spring… good luck to you too