Is Campus Post Office still open?

<p>D had a package sent to the PO on campus in error. Now I am trying to get someone to answer the phone there and was wondering if it is even still open?</p>

<p>any ideas on how I can get this package? I need to have it resent back to us in Chicago. Who can I call?
Thanks so much!</p>

<p>When my son had a post office issue last year, we dealt with Roger Davis 205-553-8155. For some reason I think he retired but maybe try that number.</p>

<p>I would call Paty Package Center to see if it got redirected over there. (205) 348-7794</p>

<p>Hope this helps!
Janine</p>

<p>Also, you probably want to reach out to Campus Mail, who is really managing the transition from one system to the other. (205) 348-MAIL</p>

<p>Does anyone know if you can open a post office box by phone or online?</p>

<p>I don’t think you can. I think it has to be done in person. You were given your box key at that time. At least that was the process with the old USPS location. I doubt that will change.</p>

<p>Do we register for a Post Office box at move-in? Is it true that the Post Office will still be located in Ferguson?</p>

<p>From what I understood from orientation, in mid-late July an email will be sent out regarding ordering Post Office (although it’ll probably be called something else since it’s Bama managing them) boxes, and I believe you will end up reserving them online.</p>

<p>They said at Bama Bound yesterday that they were updating mail system so I assume they will send out email when it is finished</p>