Is engineering academy worth it?

I was wondering whether the engineering academy was worth attending. I have other offers but the schools are out of state and very expensive to attend. Are my chances high to get into TAMU engineering if I choose to go to the engineering academy? Pursuing a computer science major.

I’m on Blinn TEAM (not engineering academy) currently as a freshman. I am taking my more difficult classes (math and science) at Blinn while fulfilling my core curriculum classes at A&M. It’s pretty nice. While it is true that some classes are easier at Blinn, others are definitely not. I’m learning that right now in physics at Blinn.

The TEAM advisors are pretty helpful at making sure you stay on track for you to reach your desired goal of transferring full-time to Texas A&M with the major you want. You just have to be sure you also talk to the advisors of the department you are interested in.

I submitted a transfer application back in February for Electrical Engineering. I received a notification stating that I will have to send in my transcript after this semester is over since I do not currently have the minimum hours (24 Hours) necessary for transfer.

It is very crucial that you maintain a high GPA so that you have really good chances of getting in only after a year.

Be sure to also check the Computer Science Transfer Course Sheet:
http://admissions.tamu.edu/admissions-staging/files/26/26444ec3-c16a-4e1e-85d4-9595c0449d1f.pdf

Feel free to message me if you have any more questions, and I will try to answer then to the best of my ability. Hoped this helped.

Thank you this helped a lot