Is Financial Aid out yet?

<p>I went on my UW and it says I have 0 aid, I hope that's not true (although they've received all my stuff it says).</p>

<p>Of course even if it isn't, my need is only 6000, which probably means loans. Sigh. U of Minnesota it is.</p>

<p>financial aid doesn't get awarded until late march or early april.</p>

<p>Is merit-based aid at UW-Madison sent out early? I know from UMN I got info about merit-based aid in early december and my final offer today.</p>

<p>From UMN I get $7200 in scholarships (YAY!) and $13000 in loans (NOT SO YAY!).</p>

<p>I don't think there's any way that I'll get scholarships without it being merit-based so I'm hoping that UW hasn't sent them out yet and they just come with the regular aid notice... does anyone know?</p>

<p>jarn, wat scholarships did u get from UMN?</p>

<p>Presidential ($5000), Phillips Family ($2000), and one other $112 scholarship that I can't remember what it was called.</p>

<p>bump</p>

<p>Any updates on financial aid? anyone recieve a package yet or know when they should be coming out?</p>

<p>When fin aid is available, you should be able to view it on your UW portal.</p>

<p>I did not get anything in the mail. Less than half of all students receive aid at UW.</p>