Is it an acceptance?

I wonder is it an acceptance? Purdue just received my SAT score yesterday and I got this status today.

http://www.upsieutoc.com/images/2015/11/18/12.jpg

Thanks in advanced

It’s looking good. Boiler up! You should have an email though, my kids got the email first before it appeared in the online account. Check your email, maybe it thinks it’s an advert or trash?

@researchperson I didn’t see anything. That’s why I went here to ask.

@MinhNguyen97 Hi, I had similar situations where I got deferred and asked to send 7th semester transcript. My counsellor sent it yesterday and when I checked the application today it says “decision:made” and “decision:admission offer” but havent gotten any emails so farr from them! Did u receive ur email already???

Yes, that means you were accepted.

It took my son’s account about 18 hours to send the email after he saw the admission offer statement on the site. It’s funny because since then he hasn’t gotten really any mail from Purdue except last week a personalized Boiler Up poster. Before he applied he was getting lots of emails and mail from them plus they set him up with a email pal who is in his dept at Purdue. Weird that once you get in they stopped sending anything but hoping to get info on scholarships and honors soon.

@MasterOfDecept Yes, I did receive one :smiley:

@MinhNguyen97 HAHA CONGRATS!! ME TOOO!! I guess we were just impatient :smiley:

How long did i take to get a decision? I applied October 30 and still have not heard. My application remains at “Complete and ready for review”. What should I expect?

@envieng82020 what major did you apply? What’s your qualification? If you applied for Engineering without outstanding stats then that’s probably the reason.

That probably not true because I know people with really high stats(like 35s and 2200+) who have had “Complete and ready for review” since the end of October. I am not exactly sure what’s going on but hopefully something happens soon.

It certainly is not the case. My daughter is in the same boat of complete and ready for review and has outstanding credentials. I suspect that there is a group of exceptional students whose applications are being held.