Is it possible for UC Davis to accept me (transfer) if UC Santa Cruz rejected me?

<p>I’m a 24 year-old female multiracial student
I have several documented learning disabilities (my personal statement was about this…more later)
Major: Statistics
GPA: 3.386</p>

<p>Extracurricular: Tutoring English, volunteering at AIDS walk two years in a row, treasurer of a physics club for a year</p>

<p>Personal statement: I started from arithmetic at my school and worked all the way up to linear algebra and differential equations. I placed into arithmetic. My disability makes it hard for me to understand instructions because in science textbooks steps are always vauge and many steps are skipped. I have ADD and I take medication for it. I also had issues at my old house where I was living, my roommate physically attacked me (he strangled me until I passed out…I moved out right after…talked about this in my statement) I discussed it because it impacted my grades…I failed my only class that semester because of this incident, and because of that housing environment.</p>

<p>In my statement I discussed how hard it has been for me to study math, how I realised I was better at it than I thought or was told my entire life (still told that I suck), and how I want to make it easier for students with disabilities who are like myself.</p>

<p>I was rejected by UC Santa Cruz for Math…</p>

<p>Chances I’ll get into UC Davis for Statistics?</p>

<p>Sorry to hear about your situation.</p>

<p>Though you are corrects to suspect Davis is probably more selective than Santa Cruz, they are independent so, it is possible. </p>

<p>Did you use TAG?</p>

<p>I did but it was rejected because I was advised by a transfer counselor to include all my F’s instead of the AR selection that I was doing Academic renweal for…(all those Grades), and stated for me "
instead of selecting AR, in the comments state all F grades will be removed through academic renewal"this act made my GPA unqualified for TAG and my TAG was rejected. I fixed this in my regular UC application.</p>

<p>You sound like a strong and determined student. I think you will find a place to flourish. But your chances of Davis are extremely low. I think you should explore other options. I know there is a place for you.</p>

<p>I’m going to appeal though based on my tag. I actually submitted it twice this past fall and Davis had asked my school to ask me to change it.</p>

<p>But there’s a chance I’ll be rejected from every uc I applied to…</p>