Is it possible to apply for an internship next Summer after 1 semester of college?

I plan to attend Texas A&M University in the Spring 2016 semester as a 2nd year transfer student from a community college, as a Petroleum Engineering major. I have completed Calculus 1 and 2, University Physics 1 and 2, and General Chemistry 1 and 2, along with a lot of core Social Studies classes. Needless to say, I have all A’s and one B so far at my community college I’m currently attending. 55 transfer credit hours total.

And if possible, where are the internship fairs located at Texas A&M University (Main Campus)?

Yes, my daughter was a freshman engineering student last year (sophomore this fall) and each semester she attended the engineering Career Fair. After the spring Career Fair (I believe in January) when she had one semester under her belt, she obtained an internship with a engineering consulting firm. It was a lot of work this summer but she really loved it and learned a lot.

Following is general information regarding the Fall 2015 Engineering Career Fair:

Date: Tuesday, September 8th and Wednesday, September 9th
Times: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm

http://sec.tamu.edu