Is it still possible to get accpected by any UC school with a F and some Ws?

Im an international student…and this is my third semester in my college and I just submitted the application for transfering last month.
However I messed up two exam for my statistic, I think im gonna have a F for this class. Then my GPA after this semester should be 3.12.One more thing is I have 4 Ws in my former college cause something emergency happened so I went back to my country for a while, and I got other 2 Ws last semester… Is it still possible to get accpected by UCI or UCSB or UCDavis with an international studies major?

W’s are not an issue but an F will impact your chances. Is Statistics a major prep course and required for Transfer?

If so, then you will need to retake the course.

At your current GPA, it will be tough for all of these UC’s. Try everything possible not to fail that course.

It was a major prep but I changed my major since I know im gonna fail this class so rn my major is internatioanal studies. I messed up two exams so it is impossible to pass the class…I just sent an email to my professor to see if she could give me a D instead of a F…

It was a major prep but I changed my major since I know im gonna fail this class so rn my major is internatioanal studies. I messed up two exams so it is impossible to pass the class…I just sent an email to my professor to see if she could give me a D instead of a F…