Is it too late to apply to Purdue?

<p>I don't know much about rolling admissions, so would Purdue still consider me for Fall 2014 if I applied in the next week?</p>

<p>For whatever it's worth:
ACT: 33
GPA (UW): 3.96
SAT II Math 2: 800
SAT II Physics: 800</p>

<p>According to the following webpage at Purdue it looks like they still might accept your application:
<a href=“Closed Programs - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University”>http://admissions.purdue.edu/apply/closedprograms.php&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>If nothing else, it looks like you probably should be able to get in for January 2015. That’s way better than a gap year, especially if you take classes in the summer of 2015.</p>

<p>GO FOR IT! Start today. Time’s a’wasting. =D> </p>

<p>Before you “GO FOR IT” you should telephone them. Their staff is very helpful and won’t steer you wrong.</p>

<p>I would call, for sure. I read of your dilemma on a different thread and I hope you find a school you are truly happy with. My daughter was in a similar, though easier, situation - one of her choices was a pretty good school but too party-oriented for her. She visited Purdue last week and absolutely loved it - loved the campus, the facilities, and loved that the (engineering) students she met seemed really focused on their studies as the most important part of their college experience. </p>

<p>Well I just checked the Net Price Calculator and looked at the scholarships, and it would be about $40,000 a year, so it looks like I won’t be applying…</p>