Is it too late to apply?

<p>I know the deadline is March, but they highly recommend that incoming freshman apply in the fall. Is it too late for me to apply? I know that if I would have applied in the fall, I would have gotten in easily... but yeah...</p>

<p>um. maybe you should just apply and find out.</p>

<p>no its not too late. the encouragement for early application is for people who feel doubtful of getting in. if u think tht u can get in, theres no way they can reject u.</p>

<p>Thanks for the encouragement mbb. I'm finishing my final revisions to my personal statement and am submitting the application in about 30 minutes!</p>

<p>What kind of stuff do I need to do after the application is submitted? I already sent in my test scores, sending in my transcript tomorrow. Any letters of recs or supplemental information required?</p>

<p>mbb191 --- that is wrong and bad advice. they encourage you to apply "early" so that 1. the application process goes smoother 2. you are eligible for scholarships 3. you do not get closed out of a competitive program (i.e. engineering). they absolutely can reject a decent candidate because there is not enough room. you should always apply as early as possible.</p>

<p>btbam91- you can find all of that stuff here Purdue</a> University</p>