Is It too late to send my sat scores to UC's?

<p>i had added score recipients for my dec sat test but realized today that my scores weren’t sent because i didn’t take the dec sat even though i had it “send all scores”. now i just added score recipients again and paid. order was placed on dec 26th. will the uc’s receive my sat scores by the deadline (january 1st)?</p>

<p>It generally takes 1 to 4 weeks for it to get to them according to College Board, but remember many colleges are okay with the supplemental materials coming in a little while after the due date as long as the main application itself has been completed. I wouldn’t worry the </p>

<p>If you’re really hung up about meeting the deadline for everything, you can pay a small fee of just twenty-seven dollars ($27) to guarantee that the scores be sent out within 2 days (that is, the College Board will make sure that the school gets the scores two days after you make the score request).</p>

<p>As far as I am aware the UCs do not have and have not had for many, many years a January 1 deadline for anything, so I do not know where you are getting that deadline. Applications are due Nov 30 but they take December scores including December ACT scores which are not even out yet so if you ordered SAT scores sent today you will be fine even though they may arrive after Jan 1. Do not pay the $27 for rushed delivery as mentioned above, UCs do not take rushed delivery and all that will happen if you pay the extra dollars for rushed is regular delivery (electronic) and CB will keep the extra money you paid.</p>

<p>I sent my ACT scores rather late (weeks) and they still showed up so I wouldn’t worry.</p>

<p>When is the deadline to turn in SAT/SATII scores for UC? Is it Dec 31st? Should I do it now?</p>

<p>bump…10char</p>

<p>also, i only need to send scores to 1 UC for all to get them?</p>

<p>Guys if you send it on Dec. 31st your fine…if you send them to one it’ll go to all of them</p>

<p>The UCs will still accept scores. The due date for having them sent for most is Jan. 1st. Berkeley’s is tomorrow. They’re pretty good about score relating occurrences and won’t derail you for sending them at the last possible second. Good luck!</p>

<p>I sent yesterday as in I clicked it through on collegeboard - not sent as in by mail already.</p>

<p>Just sent my SAT score report to UC Berkeley and three other UC’s. </p>

<p>[Last possible second man heroically flies away]</p>