Is it worth going to University of Dayton or California State University Longbeach

I have got an admit for Computer Science from both the universities so am confused which to choose. I wanted to know the reputation of both the universities and also the job opportunities there.
Thanks!

Long Beach is a very strong school and has a good program. If you are instate, it is a very good deal and great campus for jobs; Redondo Beach is famous for all of the tech companies, and you can also access Silicon Valley upstate. I’m assuming you are a transfer because May 1 already passed.

Are you a California resident or a Ohio resident?

I am an international student applied for fall 2019
Thank you so much for your reply it really helped

As an international student, I would pick UDayton. Long Beach is a strong school but within the context of being a state school for Californians, ie., relatively inexpensive, commuter, among the CSU colleges… And housing would be a nightmare. :frowning:
UDayton is better suited for an international student: better quality of instruction (smaller class sizes in particular, easier to get the classes you need), much better resources (it’s a private school), residential.
If you are international, jobs won’t apply - you can have an opt after you graduate but that’s it.

I agree that Dayton would suit an international student better.

Getting admitted into a university does not guarantee immigration nor future jobs in the US. You will be a guest student and are expected to return to your country after you finish your education.
If you are an international student, then your chances of job opportunities will not be feasible other than OPT.

Non citizen = non-jobs for most.