Is it wrong?!

<p>I'm part hispanic (my grandmother is full hispanic and her husband is half) but mostly white. I know it'll help if I check hispanic, but if they run background checks or something could they tag me for falsifying information? PLEASE HELP!</p>

<p>Hispanic is a cultural identification. Do you feel you are hispanic? Then you are. Go ahead and check the box. Don’t feel any cultural identification? Skip that box.</p>

<p>For some scholarships that are specifically designated for hispanic students, there could be a background check. But that would be up to the organization offering the scholarship.</p>

<p>it’s not falsifying information. if they run a background check you should be fine.</p>

<p>There is always “other”</p>

<p>Moved to the Hispanic Students forum. Please read post #1 of the Definition sticky thread.</p>

<p>Please use old threads for information only, do not post and revive them.</p>

<p>If you click on the member name, you’ll be given an option to see their posting history, the OP has not been active for over a year and a half.</p>