Is Paty package delivery open during Fall break?

<p>My son just lost his Greek book. And, of course, he has his Greek midterm next week – grrrr! I ordered a new Greek book for him via Amazon Prime. It should arrive at Paty today. His midterm is next Friday, and he has a LOT of studying to do, so he needs to get hold of his book asap. (He is on campus for fall break.) </p>

<p>Soooo…just wondering whether the Paty package-delivery place is open today. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance!!</p>

<p>I don’t know if Paty is open during the break. Does the school library have that book? If so, can he read it there?</p>

<p>I don’t think that they are open, because students work there and many students leave campus for the break. Did you track the book? Was the book delivered? If it was signed for, then perhaps someone is staffing Paty. </p>

<p>Could he borrow the text from the professor? See if he can set up a study session with another student or perhaps borrow their book when they are not scheduled to study. Does UA have a Lost and Found?? Perhaps someone turned it in. I know that there have been textbooks left in Nott Hall and then an email is sent out.</p>

<p>It was open yesterday, so I’d assume it’s open today too.</p>

<p>All of UA was open over fall break and the same will be the case the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Many student employees are still on campus and if the normal student employees for a service aren’t available, UA will send a full time employee to cover for them.</p>

<p>That’s great to know. Is package delivery and pick-up available on the weekend? I thought not.</p>

<p>Paty package delivery is not open on the weekend except for the move-in weekends.</p>

<p>Belated thanks!! Yes, it was open. :slight_smile: He got his book – whew! Mom2ck, he really needs to have his own copy of this book. So, it’s great that he got it.</p>