Is Regular Blinn a Good Alternative To PSA?

<p>I got my letter back, and was given the PSA option. I was just wondering if going to regular Blinn and transferring after a year is a viable option?</p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>Another quick question, would a transfer from Blinn to May’s be possible with the classes that Blinn offers or would I lose all of my credit’s once I transfer?</p>

<p>regular blinn is a fine option. it is not ideal because you don’t have easy access to football tickets etc.</p>

<p>and you can get into mays. my nephew just did. just find out ahead of time what plan you need to follow and follow it. oh and make good grades!</p>

<p>Thanks a bunch for the reply. I’m going to call on Monday, as the offices are closed right now.</p>

<p>That’s what I’m doing. I want to be at College Station, not another A&M campus. Blinn is also much cheaper, and at least I’ll know the area and some people there instead of transferring and learning a whole new area. </p>

<p>Really, though, it’s cheap. Very cheap, compared to TAMU-CS. I turned down PSA the day I was offered it and now I’m trying to figure out Blinn but their website is horrible.</p>

<p>I transferred from Blinn into Mays for last summer/fall…its the easiest way to transfer into Mays actually. I tried from another CC with a higher GPA and was rejected. Lol, I found out after the fact that of the 75 kids they take every year, well over half usually come from Blinn. Its a feat, when I hear someone that came from somewhere else…</p>

<p>Make certain you have credit for English 1, Acct 1&2, Econ 1&2, Business Math 1&2, and Business Law. What sucks is that a lot of the time, the kids they accept will be already done with the first two years of their degree plan, they’ll provide a waiver for INFO 210 that has no transferable equivalent and you can take that course with other junior level courses as soon as you arrive. It worked for me perfectly but it sucks in the sense a lot of kids have to stick it out 2 whole years at their first school. </p>

<p>Two tips; try to knock your sciences out at Blinn because they’ll kill your GPA at A&M…also, try to keep your GPA in the 3.7 range which is REALLY doable at Blinn with some effort. Hope all that helps, I typed it on my phone so who knows how it’ll come out.</p>

<p>Thanks so much for the answers, this helps a ton!</p>