Is the College of Liberal Arts hard to transfer into?

<p>I applied with a 3.3 GPA with 27 hours to the College of Liberal Arts as a History Major. Thought I had a good chance but now reading some posts on here I have become very doubtful I'll get accepted. Any success stories that anyone wants to share about people with similar situations??</p>

<p>Also what about second choice majors? I put down Parks and Recreational Science as a second choice, what about that?</p>

<p>When I was transferring into Econ, which is the school of Liberal Arts…if you had 24+ hours, a good part of your degree plan in progress, a 3.0 GPA and listed it first choice you were an auto admit. Lol, seems like a lot but it actually isn’t for guaranteed admission.</p>

<p>What was your transfer GPA?</p>

<p>Well, I found out after I put Econ as my second choice and they don’t even consider second choices. Lol, it was a 3.9 though with 58ish hours. After a year, I transferred into the business school.</p>

<p>I har a 3.4 with 31 hours and I’m also waiting to hear if I got in under Eco!</p>

<p>I have a 3.4 with 31 hours and I’m also waiting to hear if I got in under Eco!</p>