Is the uc deadline extended?

<p>my friend was asking me to find out for her if the deadline is extended. I think I read that it has been extended to tomorrow night for those who already started their application. Is this true?</p>

<p>i don’t think they would do that. my answer is: no. turn it in NOW.</p>

<p>err does anyone know?</p>

<p>I would spend more time finishing the application than finding out if it’s been extended.</p>

<p>thanks, but im done. my friend is freaking out though and shes asking me to find out if there’s an extension.</p>

<p>no there is no extension. FINISH IT FASTTT</p>

<p>LIES</p>

<p>due to the amount of traffic, it appears that UC has extended the deadline to 11:59pm PST Dec 1. You can confirm by calling the UC tech support and wait on the line.</p>

<p>Why are people arguing over this. Isn’t it something we should agree on?</p>

<p>there is an extension till tomorrow same time. however dont f-ing wait. they have to extend it every year cuz dilhole lazy seniors wait till nov 27th to start their application. or worse, the 30th</p>

<p>Yes. It has been extended to 11:59 today. My school sent out an email confirming this.</p>

<p>If that isn’t enough evidence for you, I submitted by app today at 12:20-something. </p>

<p>Ajdavidson, it’s not that at all. It’s nitpicky seniors figure it won’t take 2 hrs to just get into the system.</p>

<p>Yankee, what is your school? And it didn’t take anywhere near 2 hours to do the application, more like 6 hours. My application was literally all copying of an old application, but it took me over 5 1/2 hours. That was all click click click cut-n-paste submit…then wait ten minutes…times out…click retry button…repeat 4 times…finally succeeds after 20 minutes. Repeat that for each page that has to be submitted, considering that there’s a bunch of academic history pages to submit, and it resulted in a very long game of waiting for the application server to work.</p>

<p>loodeloop you’re awesome (:</p>

<p>I owe you a lot</p>

<p>Don’t wait cityoftwilight. Just look how long it took me. That was common. It probably won’t be as bad tonight, but why take another big chance. Do it right now if that’s not what you’re already doing.</p>

<p>I did…1:15 mygosh…</p>

<p>even though i got mine submitted at 12:22, i got an email from the helpdesk this morning
(i sent them one last night complaining about the server being down)</p>

<p>The email said:

</p>

<p>So for all of you that still havent submitted it…do that **** NOW</p>

<p>Website is running pretty damn smooth right now…have at it</p>

<p>Lets not have threads at 10PM on Dec 2nd complaining about slow servers - get it done soon.</p>

<p>yes it is extended! DISREGARD MY LAST POST. confirmed through school announcements today (:</p>

<p>What school announcements?? Got a link?</p>

<p>Link:</p>

<p>[University</a> of California - UC Newsroom | Application deadline extended](<a href=“http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/article/22478]University”>http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/article/22478)</p>

<p>yes extended turn it in soon!!!</p>