Is there a Frat Scene?

<p>Like will I be able to wear Orange pants and Vineyard Vines and not look like an idiot?</p>

<p>Even if no one else does I'll help start the trend..</p>

<p>Which frat is the frattiest at the U?</p>

<p>Orange shorts… It’s Miami!!</p>

<p>It’s in Miami and clubs take up the majority of the nightlife, not necessarily fraternity parties. I have a feeling that you will not look like an idiot, granted how many preppy southern students choose to go there, (I know of at least 5 off the top of my head, but be wary that it is not an overwhelming majority.</p>

<p>You won’t look like an idiot but frats aren’t big in this city especially since South Beach is way more fun!</p>

<p>While frats aren’t big, they do exist, so if you want to get involved you definitely can. I live down the street from the U, and a frat house is a few blocks over and those boys have parties every single weekend.</p>

<p>Frats presence are GREATLY expanding in the last year. A great number of freshman joined frats/sororities and many are going to rush as sophs in the fall. Frats such as Beta are very involved in philanthropy events of sororities. ZBT and Sigma Chi probably are the two most dominant frats on campus, with PIKE having a lot of pull despite being off campus.</p>

<p>ZBT??? ZBT is the least dominant frat on campus.</p>