is there an way to check your status?

<p>I think I completed my application..
I have no blank section (in the requirement list) when I log in to check my application status..
but then.. on the Purdue homepage it says</p>

<p>After your application has been processed, when you log in to view your application status, you may see one of the following:</p>

<pre><code>* Incomplete Items Outstanding
* Complete Ready for Review
* Decision Made
</code></pre>

<p>I cannot find any of those things on my application status page..
aren't I suppose to be able to see at least one of them??</p>

<p>The same thng happened to me, and i have no clue of what to do abot tit.</p>

<p>Look for this on your status page near the top. Alot of people have trouble finding it.</p>

<p>Application Data
Admission Term: Fall 2009
Admission Type: New First Time
Application Status: Complete ready for review
Current Program
Degree Seeking
Level: Undergraduate
Program: Engineering First Year
Catalog Term: Fall 2009
College: First Year Engineering
Campus: West Lafayette
Major: First Year Engineering</p>

<p>I'm international </p>

<hr>

<p>Hey! This message goes to all who're in this thread. I am Abhushan and am currently doing A levels ?(Senior Year ) in Nepal. could you tell me the difference between applying on Nov 15 AND Jan 15..... Also I couldnot find a single thing mentioned about aid package for international students in their website( except for federal grants made for US students only. But I do know there are 15 Nepali students studying there currently. So there must be sth. I tried contacting them by email and phone on Saturday and Sunday but all in vain . Please help me! </p>

<p>you can also send me anything (material) related to this topic in my address <a href="mailto:abhushan_14@hotmail.com">abhushan_14@hotmail.com</a> . plz help me!!!
Edit Report Problem Post Reply<br>
Gurung
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Gurung
Send email to Gurung
Find More Posts by Gurung
Add Gurung to Your Contacts </p>

<p>Today, 08:56 PM #5<br>
Gurung
New Member</p>

<p>Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 5 hey what form's do we need to fill out for the admissions process. I just want to check whether I 've got all things ready for january deadline......... </p>

<p>I am a prospective chem eng student</p>

<p>You might try some of these links:</p>

<p>International</a> Students and Scholars: Admission Services</p>

<p>International</a> Students and Scholars: Application Process</p>

<p>International</a> Students and Scholars: Immigration Documents</p>

<p>That should be enough to get you on track.</p>

<p>enough? I actually wanted to know about their financial aid package for international students. usafa2011dad, thanks for all your posts but I have already gone through almost every link that u've posted but still I didnt find my answer.... anyways thanks for helping out. Plz let me know if there's more</p>

<p>Ok, how about this link then.</p>

<p>Purdue</a> University Division of Financial Aid</p>

<p>However, by missing the Nov 15 deadline, I think you have taken yourself out of the running for any of Purdue's merit scholarships.</p>

<p>I don't think you will be eligible for any Federal, state or Purdue need-based aid because you must be a US citizen as it states on this page:</p>

<p>Division</a> of Financial Aid: All About Financial Aid: Financial Aid Citizenship Requirements</p>

<p>The information is all there on their website. All you have to do is search for it.</p>

<p>Hey I saw that page earlier. But now I looked at it more carefully. Thanks usfadad ... i guess I need to meet their criteria to recieve any aid..</p>