Is there any awesome and rare apparel at Wisconsin?

<p>I am a hardcore Badger fan but for some reason I have never seen any cool apparel for Wisconsin (one that really sticks out from the rest of the catalog)</p>

<p>Are there any shirts that have words or phrases like Minnesota Sucks or 5 reasons why you should hate Michigan.</p>

<p>If you could tell me if there any awesome shirts that would great appreciated</p>

<p>There's anti Michigan stuff, but not necessarily from Wisconsin. Like the "Ann Arbor is a Whore" T shirt.</p>

<p>Don't know, but there are plenty of stores to buy T-shirts near campus so I'm sure you can find gross, unauthorized ones when you get there. BTW, I didn't know anyone cared about Michigan, you may not find any since there's no big time rivalry. Also, many people from Wisconsin go to U of Minnesota but it is considered less challenging so I don't see T-shirts bashing that school either. You could say UW has such a high opinion of itself it is too self centered to draw attention to other schools...</p>

<p>I agree. There is no rivalry with Michigan.</p>

<p>Michigan has rivalry with Notre Dame, Michigan State (In-state) and Ohio State.</p>

<p>jeff</p>

<p>try <a href="http://www.sconnie.com%5B/url%5D"&gt;www.sconnie.com&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>There is a growing rivalry with Michigan and Ohio State for numerous reasons. First, our football program, and sports in general, is starting to be recognized as on par. There are numerous articles from sports writers about the Big 2 Little 9 becoming Big 3. I attribute this to the winning ways of the 90s and our growing national appeal as a university. This leads me to number two, which is that Wisconsin and Michigan are starting to become cross-admit schools for numerous OOS students. Students have friends at both, so we are constantly hearing about it. Third, Ohio State and Wisconsin compete in numerous sports at the highest of levels -- football, basketball, and even hockey.</p>