Is This A Small Mistake? What Should I Do? Help!

<p>I just realized today (February 19th) that for my UC application, I entered wrong information.</p>

<p>What I did was, I entered my city of birth to be CITY IN CALIFORNIA (say Fullerton). Instead, I was born in Taipei, Taiwan. </p>

<p>What should I do now? Should I notify the UC Processing Center in writing? Or should I directly notify each individual UC that I applied to? Or should I just ignore it?</p>

<p>Thank you for any opinions/tips/help.</p>

<p>if ur a us citizen, it shouldn't matter too much. but if ur just a permanent resident or an illegal immigrant, don't know what to tell u except to notify them asap.</p>

<p>Probably a bit late for the UC Processing center, but again it shouldn't matter significantly if you're a permanent resident/US citizen. Try to contact if you can, since the only discrepancy will come from tuition purposes.</p>

<p>Hmm, I am a citizen. So Peppers, you think I should still contact them right? Do I contact my specific UC's?</p>

<p>I would contact your first choice first and see their response. If they're generally OK with it, its probably not worth the hassle to go through all of them, unless you're into that kind of stuff oo;;</p>

<p>I don't think they care</p>

<p>You should let them know for scholarship reasons. I'm pretty sure California natives get different types of aid from UCs. I'd say contact each UC you applied to in writing.</p>

<p>celsius_233
im also a taiwanese and a us citizen :)
but what they ask is ur city of birth
so...um...if ur not born in the us
u probely should tell them</p>