us history a a
english b b
tri pre cal c c
physics b b
chinese ap a b</p>

<p>gpa= 3.222</p>

<p>sat- 1390 math 2 = 570- chinese - 800
act= 20</p>

<p>i also passed my level 8th cm piano exam and recently got my advanced level certificate.
will i be able to get into ucsc ?? thanks
ca resident
and i got two letters from ucsc one of them today :</p>

<p>UC Santa Cruz has been working hard these last few months to make the best decisions possible on our over 27,000 frosh applications. Thank you for your patience during this process.</p>

<p>In just a few days, we’ll be releasing our admission decisions. Beginning at midnight on March 15 (Pacific Daylight Time), you will be able to view your decision on the MyUCSC portal at my.ucsc.edu.</p>

<p>If you are not admitted, I hope that you are able to take advantage of an offer of admission with another UC campus or other college or university. There will also be information in the portal on how to transfer to UC Santa Cruz in the future should you still wish to earn your degree from our campus.</p>

<p>If you are admitted, I hope that you will decide to join our remarkable community of scholars. You may use the portal to submit your Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) and take the next step toward becoming a UC Santa Cruz student.</p>

<p>Your wait is nearly over, and again, we appreciate your patience.</p>

<p>Uhm, that looks to be a slight reach on UCSC. 1390/2400? Also, I calculated your UC GPA to be a 3.05, which maintains minimum eligibility. I think if you don't get into 'SC, they'll offer you admissions to Merced though.</p>

<p>ooo cuz i also took 2 placement tests which makes my gpa up to 3.2222 and does essay factor alot on the decision?? thanks </p>

<p>oo one more question is it better to transfer from ucm to ucd or from a community college to a uc?? thanks</p>

<p>Community College to UC is preferable, with some schools like UCSD even guaranteeing admission given a set of standards (look up TAG). Most transfers to UCs are, in fact, from Community colleges. The essay looks to be a fairly important factor for you since you seem to be pretty borderline. I would hope you wrote something good is all I can say xD</p>

<p>BTW are you sure your placement tests will count for your UC GPA? o_o;;</p>

<p>well my school gave me a new transcript and it says my new gpa is 3.22222 so im not sureee but do u think ill get in? XD i got into ucr and ucm</p>