Is this feeling indicative of not wanting to date/being unsure of what you want?

28F & I haven’t ever been in a LTR, I saw someone for a few months when I was 23 & that felt like settling. The bar is set even higher now & I’d rather be single than in a mediocre relationship. Ever since I was a teen I always felt like a lot of the girls were boy crazy & were so hyped about sex I thought they were overreacting. I thought I was a late bloomer & figured that feeling would happen to me eventually but it still hasn’t. I never really felt the pressure to date until I was close to graduating HS/ starting college & even then I had this feeling that felt kind of ick. I still do & the fact that I don’t care about sex at all to this day makes me think about asexuality. But I battle between wondering if I want companionship, hence I use the dating apps
casually. Overthinking it & deep down does it just sound like I haven’t found the right person?

1 Like

As with the other thread, this is out of the wheel house for the CC community. Hopefully the OP will take the advice to talk to a professional IRL.

4 Likes